Friday, July 24, 2009

Various Bits of Business

A quick update on some of the things going on:

I'll be finishing my story arc on the new DOCTOR WHO ongoing series within the next few months (they have me drawing issues 3-6), and then I'm taking a few months off from the comic book work to finish the Fade novel. I'll blog a bit on that process later, but for those people who have been asking me how work goes on the Fade material, I thought I'd post that little update.

In the meantime, there are a few possible comic book projects floating around for me to work on after the Fade novel is finally finished. Hopefully I'll have some details in the next couple of months, but as soon as I hear anything, I'll announce it here.

I'll also continue work on the Pilot Season project shortly. Just had to get caught up on my DOCTOR WHO work. For those of you who have been following it, I've finally decided on the fourth project I'll be proposing, and it's going to throw a bit of a monkey wrench into the voting so far.

I'm also happy to announce that I'll be doing covers for all three of Whitley Strieber's Vampire Trilogy books that are being re-issued by the fabulous Borderlands Press. The first cover has been online for a little while now, but I encourage everyone to check it out at the Borderlands Press website.

And for anyone who might be interested, I'm also looking into attending this year's World Fantasy Convention in San Jose, CA from October 29th to November 1st. I don't go to a lot of conventions, since I never feel like I can afford the time away from the art table, but I greatly enjoyed the WFC they held here in Saratoga Springs, and I've been waiting for a chance to go to another one.

1 comment:

Catie said...

AH VERY ENVIOUS I would like to go to WFC. Sigh.