Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Act Three Project Update

As you know, I've been working on a secret project over the last week -- now revealed as a short prose story for the 2010 Witchblade Annual that comes out next month -- so there hasn't been much time to work on what I've been calling the Act Three Project, the personal project I'll be working on next year on top of my other assignments. Hopefully I'll be posting short story pitches for the two concepts that I've posted art for here on the blog. There's also a chance I'll be adding a third option, but I haven't quite come to a decision about that, just yet. I'll try and make up my mind about it one way or another before this weekend, but either way, keep an eye out later this week for some more posts about the Act Three project.

No comments: