Saturday, March 19, 2011

Upcoming Appearances and Random Links

I've obviously got my hands full drawing Doctor Who, running the NIGHT FOLK Kickstarter campaign, and working on some secret things on the side. Lots going on, but not much time to keep everyone updated here on the blog. Hope to change that state of affairs soon, but in the meantime, here are some random updates from the studio...

First up, I've got two upcoming appearances -- I'll be attending the Albany Children's Book Festival on April 9th, and the next Albany Comic-Con on April 17th.

Second, there's a sneak peek at my variant cover for issue #6 of IDW's Doctor Who up on Comic Book Resources. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here. Issue #6 is the first part of a three issue story arc I'm currently drawing.

And finally, between now and the end of April, I'll be raising funds to help finance my first novel - NIGHT FOLK - through the crowd-funding site, Kickstarter. I've still got a long way to go to reach my goal, so if you haven't visited the NIGHT FOLK project page, please do, and let me know what you think. You'll find a number of my illustrations on the Updates page, along with a link to the first chapter. And for those of you interested in picking up some of my original art, I've just added a number of backer rewards to the main page, including a custom pinup option and an original comic art reward.

Like I said, lots going on. I'll try to post another update soon, especially if some of the secret things that have been developing are announced.

No comments: